• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

shipping materials and how to?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrBrian

Registered
I have to ship a sub back to klipsch for repairs. Ive never shipped anything before and was wondering where I could get some shipping materials like a box and some bubble wrap for free or cheap? Im going to ship fed ex. SHould bubble wrap and a box be enough to ship a sub? I wasnt sure where do post this. Thanks for your help in advance.

The original packaging would be perfect but your post suggests that you no longer have that. Bubble wrap is not that expensive. A Uhaul or shipping company should have some. I get it by the bag full at work unwrapping conponents from vendors (manufacturing). You might have a source like this near you as well. The box should be very stiff due to the subs weight. It might bust out of a weak box. Balled up newspapaer works too if you're careful to use it right.

Back