• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BFG 6800 GT vs. XFX 6800 GT - higher OC?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SunTzu69

So, is there really one that will generally have "better cores" so that it will clock higher most of the time ? Or is this just speculation and odd occurences?

I've heard both are good manufacturers... Also, how would one of the suppliers go about getting the better material over the other ? I find that kind of odd... :-/

well wat about the leadtek? that thing has one HUGE sinc on it.... and it seems like id work the best... with the stock sinc neways...

For this thread, lets assume they were all on the best available cooling (air or water).

I would like to have the conversation revolve around the quality of the core itself. (thanks for the input however !)

Any thoughts ? (I've read threads about PNY's topping out at 410Mhz, and BFG's topping out at 460Mhz... and that is why I have initiated this dicussion.)

My BFG6800GT capped at 430 core with air. I'd guess in the 450+ range with a waterblock on it.

Lifetime warranty too, not the crap 1 year stuff the other companies are giving now... Sheesh

Back