• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows XP 64-bit CD Key

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
someone mentioned to me that the preview program doesnt use windows updater and that you just need whole new build for updates not sure how much validity there is to this or no.

is there another version of 64 coming out at the end of august? i don know if i should reinstall windows 64 or wait for the newer version to come out.

nartac said:
I registered and got an email with cd key. You guys didn't get that with your email?

Nope. After I registered they sent me one email with the link to download. That was it. There was no CD Key in that original email and I never got any other email. Then I replied to the orginal email asking for CD Key to use, then 2 days later they sent me the CD Key. It took several days, but the wait was excruciating.

lol well good luck with that... its against the forum rules to do anything illegal and well that definately would violate something in the EULA

Not that I ever would, but you should probably always buy microsoft products physically. They are notorious for this kind of stuff. Sure you save a few bucks online, but you save SO much more grief just going to office depot or walmart!

Back