• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lazy Weapon????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It doesn't effect your aim or anything like that. It just makes the weapon model more "lazy" when your turning.

Wow coincidence here too, "Vindicated" by Dashboard Confessional was on when I read the title and thought to myself "This song makes me want to get my gun but I'm too lazy."

It doesn't effect your aim or anything like that. It just makes the weapon model more "lazy" when your turning.
Can you explain? I'm slow in the head, you see. :)

It means the weapon wont swing around as fast, the model will move slower even though the actual bullets will be shootring and hitting where it would have normally been, it will just look the model hasnt gottent here yet.

TheGreySpectre said:
and the point of having a lazy weapon is.....

Looks far more realistic then holding your gun perfectly infront of yourself with a cold steel forearm after 2 days of pure hell on an island nightmare.

;)

Back