• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Updated *PIC*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Liquid_Cooled

You guys might remember my comp from along time ago. since then i upgraded a little bit. here are the upgrades:

Sony 19" LCD SDM-HS94P (12ms)
BFG 6800 GT (maze4 GPU, custom ramsinks)
1gig (x2 512) Giel Ultra PC4400
DD (Laing) 12v Pump
New Tubing
Neater Wiring
New Liquid Solution

The BFG 6800 GT's blue PCB matches my computer!!! Im very happy with the new bluer color in my liquid.
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
lookin good, tell us all exactly how you get the water like that, is it the new d4 pump with lower nose?

that is a really sharp looking computer, looks very neat and streamline. That is a great accomplishment, job well done.

I honestly think yours is the best looking rig ive seen on the boards. Its so clean, the colors go together very well. I just wanna know how well it performs. =D

oh hey thanks for all the compliments!!

the water is 15% pentosin, 85% distilled water and 4 drops of deep blue dyelite.

i think* i recieved Dangerdens new quieter 12v pump, its actaully not that loud, but louder than my L30.

How well does it perform aye? hmm....
3dmark01 21,500
3dmark03 12,500

i think it performs pretty well for my needs. Doom3 timedemo1 i get 58 FPS (1280x1024, high quality, x8AF)

Sick computer. Very clean. Are all the wires behind the mobo tray? How did you do such a fantastic wire job.

heh..i wish i had a camera to take pics of MY setup right now.

No case, wires everywhere, papers and over 200 cds spread over the desk, next to my bed, food wrappers and tools, misc computer parts, all strewn around on a 6' desk...:)

nice setup... details on the cooling? (i see the hardware in the sig) but temps buddy!
noise! case fans, what voltage?

That looks great bro, im very happy for you. If I go w/c it would look similar. I must admit its quite pretty. However your scores seem somwhat low. 3d03 looks right, but 01 looks very low.

I usually get over 23k even with all my proggies open. You should check up on that.

How does that Maze4 CPU work for you? I have a Maze4 on my 2.8E and my idle temps are ~37 and load is ~50, im wondering if a 6002p would work better. That is a very nice and clean setup, i like how you got the ATX connector to bend back, that is the only thing is holding my case back.

Nah, havent gotten the NSX yet, still saving up. Wow you still remember......

yup, all the wires are hidden behind the mobo tray. I routed all the wires along the corners of the case and folded the IDE cables. see pics below.

my temps may not seem that great, but i think it does a good job at cooling my components silently. Alot of people argue with me that my temps suck, but hey, i think they are decent enough, i mean 58C is still WELL BELLOW the overheating point of components. keep in mind that im only using a single Black Ice Xtreme to cool an overclocked CPU, overclocked Video Card and the chipset. Also, im using x2 80mm panaflo L1A's and a 120mm Panaflo L1A @ 7V

CPU: Idle 45c Load 52c
Chipset: Idle 42c Load 45c
GPU: Idle 45c Load 58c

nah, those are x2 80mm panaflo L1A's. i had to mod the mobo tray to fit 2 of them in. coolermaster chassis only allow 1 fan to fit there.

ummmm, wires in my tubing?????? haha. no..... theres no wires in my tubes. maybe your seeing the reflection through the tubing?

well, i dont really care much about 3dmark scores. im VERY happy with the performance i get in games, and isnt that all that matters?

I think the Maze4 is still a good performer. i was about to get a TDX, but i figure the Maze4 does its job well, so i decided to keep it. the 6002 seems to be a very good waterblock from what ive read. but you wont get drastic changes in temps by switching, maybe 5C at most? and what would that achieve you, 100mhz more (if your lucky). in real world apps, that extra speed you wont even notice. hey, my 2.4c is at 3.0 with stock voltages, and im happy with that. i could push it higher, but i dont feel a need to (plus my 250mhz 1:1 ratio).

64249415.jpg

64249575.jpg

^ he used zip ties... who will use glue? :rolleyes:

Great setup Liquid_Cooled, where did you buy that dye?

Ridiculously good wiring job...system looks great, I gotta try fit some watercooling in my PC60, it's just sitting in my closet at the moment. Nice clean look you've got going there :p

Back