• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Dream Machine Updated *PIC*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well now that this thread has resurfaced ... again, Id mention that perhaps the next tiem you change the water, you could change the mix to 10/90 and perhaps gain a few degrees difference without any more corrosion risk. IMO 15% is a bit much. Just a suggestion.

Liquid_Cooled said:
not many reach that level aye?

hmm, it takes some experiance to make a water cooling setup actually look neat and clean.
Yep, MOST wc setups are messy. Yours is a real winner! Gj! :clap:

very very nice, you two have the cleanest ive seen. all these coolermasters, here is mine back when i had older hardware.

dsc00702.jpg

dsc00707.jpg

now that its finished isnt it kind of boring? i wish i had the cash to start on another :)

Nice set-up.....i guess they made you say what you put on your water to get that color:clap:, i remember you from your last post and everybody was begging you to tell them including me what you put on your water and where you got it.....well done.....well done.

Back