• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

drivers for sunplus spca533 digital cam?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
tryed but it doesn't work =(
I'll will let it be!
I dont want to take your time anymore! Thanks for trying to help me!!=)

sry for my ****ed english :bang head

I went on that website and i didnt understand the words. It was in anothe language. can you help me with a different website that could help

I also went to the above site and it was selling phones and phone service...There was no place to register.. I did find this site which is
http://w3.sunplus.com/service/download/ But I was only able to download the read me file. Anyone found a way to get the driver we need???
Please let me know. :-/

HAVE DRIVERS

I have the drivers for this camera also. If you want to contact me at [email protected] and give me your email address I can send the driver to you. Cheers guys.:burn::burn::burn:

Hey again guys I am going away as of November 2009 for 3 years so you can contact me on [email protected] if you would like drivers still. Have had a lot of emails so I hope it has helped a few people? Cheers again John Hutton ( yanni49 ):confused::confused:

Last edited:
hey i need the cd files becuz i kinda lost them and i can't put the pictures on too my cp so if anyone can help plz send me the files my email is [email protected]

ty

-forever odd

btw my camera type is sunplus spca533 and i am using windows xp

Hi Again guys I hope my post for the drivers has helped a few people. I have had quite a few emails and sent the drivers to a lot of people. Some have answerd and said thanks ( WHICH IS NICE), but in anycase I hope it has helped. the reason for this message is that as of November 2009 I will be going overseas to France, so Will not have same email address. I have created one that I can use while away so you can contact me there if you would like the drivers.
Its [email protected] good luck guys . Cheers John Hutton.(yanni49)

Back