• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low 3dmark score for 6800 GT

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Comp. B

Registered
I have a Leadtek 6800GT at 425/1170 and the 3dmark03 score I got was only 6761. I used default settings (I had no other choice since its the free version).
I've seen almost twice my score with similar cards, what could be causing it to be so low?

Specs:
Abit KV8-MAX3
A64 (Clawhammer) 3200+ @ 2.2 (10x220)
2x512mb Corsair PC4000PRO
36.7gb Raptor
120gb WD SATA
Audigy 2 ZS

Do you have AA and/or AF enabled? I know sometimes I forget to turn those off before benchmarking. That would drag down your score.

It says PCI0, what the hell...

I plugged in the molex connector.

Have you had another AGP card in it before now? Usually if the card is showing as a PCI it's the AGP driver under Windows or the PCI to PCI bridging driver. Look in the device manager and see if it's showing up properly and working. It's under Sytem Devices.

We ran into this very problem with a Gigabit board.

It shows my device there...but it says its on the PCI bus...

Also, I don't see an agp driver under system devices.

Last edited:
Comp. B said:
It shows my device there...but it says its on the PCI bus...

Also, I don't see an agp driver under system devices.

On Abit I thought it was a Intel AGP Controller. Should look something like the attachment. Maybe check Abits site for a driver?

Jeff

Attachments

• devmanager.jpg
    devmanager.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 114
*edit* Installed drivers from Abit, and it fixed it. 3dmark of 11190.

Last edited:
Back