• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sen's Massive NF7-S 2.0 BIOS Vault

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I suggest you record numbers and sizes of dimm's also, like 2x256 or 2x512. As we all know thats a pretty big factor.

so far none of the d10 bioses have worked with my current settings, resulting in no post, then the mean siren, but i did the sensor raising :/ d25 merlin works great so far tho

scooter787b said:
so far none of the d10 bioses have worked with my current settings, resulting in no post, then the mean siren, but i did the sensor raising :/ d25 merlin works great so far tho
Well this is the info we all need to hear. Have you tried Merlin's Uber D25? Also, give me a copy of your BIOS if its possible. I want to add that to the Micron folder.

scooter787b said:
lol its not my bioses, i have been running the merlin d25 2d one, i decided to fiddle with some other types

No no no, I want a copy of the BIOS you use, if you have it. I want to have it hosted, beacuse it looks like a keeper :cool:

I'll tell you what I have when I get home Sent. I've got a fair amount of these sitting around too - a few official ones and some from TicTac too.

Another Vote for stickness......

btw thanks much Sent, finally got that beta 4x4.........(btw so far prime stable at 244 3-3-3-11 w/ d43's [email protected], i know this sorta seems backwards, but this bios has alowed me to acheve the best, stable performance out of my hynix, so far.)

Last edited:
100mbHD said:
A big thanks to sen for helping me out on this on, sens the man!
Like I said bro, its all about the BIOS. I hope you enjoy that 260mhz CPC on Overclock on the FSB.

I really like Merlin's Ub3r BIOS with CPC on. Best BIOS Ive ever seen.

I deemed it "Uber" since it made my NF7 and many others into ****ing monsters. It is acutally;

-=Merlin's=- D25 rev.2.0.3 06.08 with CPC on.

I'd have to reboot to get the rest of it. But no, Merlin didnt add the "Uber", I did in a moment of glee as I was organinzing things, becasue of how Uberly Leet this **** is. And no, that BIOS is a different one. This one is completly different, picked at random in a BIOS list that Enduro posted in that thread.

There are so many versions of D24 and D25, that I had to use *SOMETHING* to make a distinction between it and my many other BIOS. So I chose uber lol.

Last edited:
d-22 under the amd k7 then nf7-s sticked posts,
http://underclock.rocks.it/
also in the fourms theres a d23-3d fire with l12 mod
"D23 3D-FIRE Reversion 2
Features:
- Base on D23 bios structure
- ROMSIP Table Re-tune (Multiplier Working)
- Vcore Revised : 0.025V increasement
- Overclockers bios layout
- BPL Version 3.02 (ABIT Original PCR Register) /BPL 3.19(CPC disable)
- Command Per Clock Enable/Disable
- L12 mod Build in
- 3D Fire Ingredients
- SATA Bios Version 4247"
heres the link if u cant find it
http://s6.invisionfree.com/underclock/index.php?showtopic=9

Last edited:
Just to clarify and ensure I don't go on thinking the wrong conclusion...

Could you verify that OCZ PC3500 EB would fall under "(FOR WINBOND, MICRON AND GENERAL LOW LATENCY / HIGH VOLTAGE RAM)"

I'm sitting at 230 with 2x512 with Tictac D10 4x4 turbo, with 2.5-3-2-11 at 2.97 v

Quite an interesting and helpful idea sent.

I've been looking forward to a post of this nature for some time.

Docta_Z said:
Just to clarify and ensure I don't go on thinking the wrong conclusion...

Could you verify that OCZ PC3500 EB would fall under "(FOR WINBOND, MICRON AND GENERAL LOW LATENCY / HIGH VOLTAGE RAM)"

I'm sitting at 230 with 2x512 with Tictac D10 4x4 turbo, with 2.5-3-2-11 at 2.97 v

Quite an interesting and helpful idea sent.

I've been looking forward to a post of this nature for some time.

Yes it would. OCZ's EB is Micron, so it would. Feel free to try any of them, but Im trying to make it easier for people.

Generally speaking, low latency RAM that requires high voltage, runs better on D10. However there are some D25 varients for people who cannot use D10 on their mobo.

If you know of any other good BIOS, let me know and I will add them :beer:

- Sen

Please keep the results coming. Your results dictate how my BIOS are organized, so that the very best BIOS are in the right catagory.

Last edited:
Back