• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sen's Massive NF7-S 2.0 BIOS Vault

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mcoleg said:
huh, live and learn... :p

Hey bro do you know which SATA version is the right one for Raptor users? Jot just asked me and I dont have a clue... kinda feel bad not knowing lool :p

sorry man, i don't know about the Raptors all that much. i know for sure that as far as sata optimization goes, latest Merlins's bioses have it down pat... no complains about sata from anyone. i think he's using 4247.

As always gotta find out some way

Just to clarify things for everyone here:

S-ATA bios 4227 has less compatability problems, 4247 should have a lill higher benchmark scores"

Sandra memory bandwith benchmark at 261fsb w/ hynix chips @ 3-4-4-11

memorybenchmark.jpg

NaNoBLaZe01 said:
which bios?
Its the D25 ub3r BIOS with CPC. However it only seems to work well with Hynix. Feel free to try it, but I dont think it will give you anything close to those results, unless its Hynix

Sentential said:
Hey bro do you know which SATA version is the right one for Raptor users? Jot just asked me and I dont have a clue... kinda feel bad not knowing lool :p

Hey, so what you guy think which bio is the best for 2x512 for Corsair ram Value?
Thanks alot.

Basically what he said. The value select can be a number of thing, ranging from Samsung TCCD, to Infineon and Hynix. So its all really luck of the draw.

3.0.00 Fire Bpl 3.02 26.08.04 by -=Merlin=- Bios gave me 3400 points in AIDA mem test@ 230 fsb(2x512 adata pc4000)at timing : 3-4-4-11 ...stable for 9 hours, still priming....

Joor said:
3.0.00 Fire Bpl 3.02 26.08.04 by -=Merlin=- Bios gave me 3400 points in AIDA mem test@ 230 fsb(2x512 adata pc4000)at timing : 3-4-4-11 ...stable for 9 hours, still priming....

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!
...and the sickness :eek:

_________

Thnx for the results, yours have been added.

it may be helpful if ppl posted what color the the dimm slots are, as it seems some ppl get different clocks with the older boards (black slots) vs the new ones (green/blue)

scooter787b said:
it may be helpful if ppl posted what color the the dimm slots are, as it seems some ppl get different clocks with the older boards (black slots) vs the new ones (green/blue)

Good idea...adding now. Plz specifiy both who makes your RAM, what chips, and if your mobo is black or blue.

-Sen

scooter787b said:
i say that mainlly cuz my next nf7-s is gonna have the black slots :-/
I assumed that was the case ;). As mentioned above, plz keep the results coming and specify the following:

Color of DIMM slots
Size and # of modules
Manufacturer and speed
Voltage
and RAM ICs if you know them
and of course, the speed Overclocked to

Thnx guys, I think Im begining to see a trend. All the mobos with High Latency RAM are blue, ie the ones above 250 and stable. Very interesting indeed :cool:

Back