• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sen's Massive NF7-S 2.0 BIOS Vault

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
scooter787b said:
dam, guess this means i might not be able to compete with yall
i may be ordering a mobile soon, 2500 or 2600?

well if you use your BH-5, 240-250 bus should still have great performance..

I got my 2x512 OCZ PC3200EB (mircon) at 236mhz max running in dual-channel. I use tictac's d10 4x4 turbo. 2.9v with 3-2-2-11 timings. Do you think 2.5-2-2-11 is even possible?

Sen, i have some bioses for your collection that are not d24-25...
i probably should have written notes at the time as to what they are but :p ....
i am sure you have most of those already, in case you don't, here they are:

bioses

i am also pretty much sure i have some more yet not certain where i put them. i'll keep looking.

lets try to beat this list ;) http://www.pc-tweaker.ch/Downloads/BiosMainboard.htm

and oh yea, my ram is garbage...
its value ram and the most i can push it stable is 225. i dont think the L12 mod would actually help me stablize that. (anyway, i have no idea on how to remove my heatsink, i didnt put it on there and i dont have the manual [model in sig] if you can help me drop me a pm or post here) relaxed timings dont help either, my ram hates cas 3, 4-4 doesnt get me any higher. i also dont wanna buy a OCZ booster and theres no way im trying a volt mod, im not experienced enough for that. next time i upgrade (to a64), i'll make sure not to be cheap on ram..

Last edited:
scooter787b said:
dam, guess this means i might not be able to compete with yall
i may be ordering a mobile soon, 2500 or 2600?

The motherboard plays a very important role, but so does the stepping of the cpu. As you probaly already know, the IQYHA stepping has been a great OCer, but what I noticed that if you could find the manufacture date of anytime between 0351-0401, you will have a great chip.

mcoleg, ive updated my BIOS to reflect this. Do you guys want me to host the official BIOS as well??

Once more thing mcoleg what color are your NF7's DIMMS?

sen, i think mcoleg said he had blue DIMMs....i have the same. Maybe in Abit's next BIOS's they will fix a number of problems, 2 of which being the fact that the board will now read mobile chips, and hopefully correct their temp reads.

Thnx updated the results. I wish more pplz would see this thread tho lol. It would help all of our results.

Sentential said:
Thnx updated the results. I wish more pplz would see this thread tho lol. It would help all of our results.

you could put a link to it in your sig....maybe...

yep, them's blue :p my old one was black, may it rest in peace :eh?:

Guys, on some other forums there's more interest for moded bioses, m/b we should put a link to this thread in them somehow, like in the ongoing topics about moded bioses or somesuch... pcper is the home of moded bioses by trats and Merlin for example, underclock is tictac's hideout :p; i am pretty sure some of the old hands there won't mind sharing the results. (even though i see some of you there, i think there are some who never visit ocforums.)

so, go spread the word in the forums you are visiting, we'll get more data in no time :burn: .

Hey Sen, mind if I attach the thing to my sig? Or I guess I'd better ask a mod, unless you have all ready ;) I'm that lazy, so I'll just wait until you post back. Might as well have a few guys around here with the link, so they don't have to hunt you down, or :gasp: do a search ;)

Dude go for it. If any of you or anyone for that matter wants to link this in their sig, feel free. No need to ask me. Its a community, abeit not communism :p but a community none the less. My(Our) data is meant for the public.

guys i just want to be shure, that's why i will ask u the first and last time (please don't mind):
Tictac's D10 Beta4x4 Turbo is the best bios for micron 5B C chips??
thx!

far far away said:
guys i just want to be shure, that's why i will ask u the first and last time (please don't mind):
Tictac's D10 Beta4x4 Turbo is the best bios for micron 5B C chips??
thx!
It has been for me. I'd try that BIOS first. As you see by the results its appears to be the best that I know of. Any of us will be glad to anwser *ANY* questions bro, thats why we're here. We all start from some place. :santa:

Back