• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sen's Massive NF7-S 2.0 BIOS Vault

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello...

I'm looking for the old NF7-s v2.0 BIOS... but every link on the internet is broken... lol...

does anyone have the Black Manta Ray XT BIOS...

can someone post a link for it?

TIA

d26-mantarays-xt.zip
That's my closest match. To be honest, I still have a TON of BIOSes. Below is a screenshot of some that match what you might also desire. I put them all into the zip file attached (the ones you see in the screenshot).

P.S. I'm going camping... going to bed shortly and won't be available for most of the weekend.

Attachments

• ss_mantaray.png
    ss_mantaray.png
    29 KB · Views: 482
  • mantaray goodies.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 237
d26-mantarays-xt.zip
That's my closest match. To be honest, I still have a TON of BIOSes. Below is a screenshot of some that match what you might also desire. I put them all into the zip file attached (the ones you see in the screenshot).

P.S. I'm going camping... going to bed shortly and won't be available for most of the weekend.

YEAH!! :clap:

Thank you God!!... err... g0dM@n

Have fun camping :burn:

You know, it's nice to see a useful old thread like this one drug back up and providing useful information still instead of having some damn spammer necrothread it back to life just to post their crap. ;)

YEAH!! :clap:

Thank you God!!... err... g0dM@n

Have fun camping :burn:
I had LOADS OF FUN... You know I sacrificed an extra 15 min of sleep to get you that. I ended up sleeping just under 4 hours!! But it's okay... somehow I was able to wake up very early, go rafting all day, go to campsite, set up tent, play almost 3 hours of volleyball, and then have burgers, beers, and hookah. :) Went to bed like 2:30am, and I forced myself to bed so I wouldn't regret being super exhausted the next day.

How did the BIOSes play out? Still messing around?
I knew he'd have 'em! :p
:) I don't delete much... and I organize it and leave it be...
You know, it's nice to see a useful old thread like this one drug back up and providing useful information still instead of having some damn spammer necrothread it back to life just to post their crap. ;)

It's very rare it happens... I totally feel ya...

You guys should see my collection... it's pretty huge. The NF7-S was probably my most involved overclock ever, and will always be. Sentential was actually one of my favorite members on this forum back in the day, and he gave me a good kick start in OCing to the max.

Trying to get a rig up and running here.. But I have faced some big problems. Memtest fails everytime I try to use 200 MHz FSB.. 166 MHz is the only thing I can run :( I highly think this is because I have 2 sticks of Corsair XMS3200C2 (2x512 MB). So I really need a 2T BIOS for REV 1.2. I think this could solve my problem.. so if anyone can help me, that would be great.

The rig consists of: Abit NF7-S V1.2 (with 2T bios soon I hope), AMD XP-M 2600+ and 2x512 MB Corsair XMS3200C2. I can't run anything other than 166 MHz right now. :(

googlah, it might help if you can find out what kind of memory chips those Corsairs have. For example, Samsung TCCD/TCCC, Micron -5B C, Winbond CH-5/BH-5/BH-6/UTT, etc.

Yes, you should work with 2T BIOSes...

Hi ya gOdM@n,

I did try to remove the heat spreaders but it was firmly glued.. so it will be pretty hard to determine what chips are used on the memory. But it says "XMS3202v4.2" on them. Aren't there a generic (just a good one) bios for rev 1.2? That are 2T? Gladly one of Tictac's or perhaps Merlin bios'es. would be happy to have one. If there is a Mantaray XT for rev 1.2, I think that would be good. Had it before I think on another board I had in the past.

sorry for bumping.. but still noone out there who has a 2T bios for rev 1.2? :D old thread I know, but these things still rox LoL

sorry for bumping.. but still noone out there who has a 2T bios for rev 1.2? :D old thread I know, but these things still rox LoL

Oh you don't have a 2.0 board?? I had a 2.0 board and I have a boatload of BIOSes still archived for it. I'm not sure if they'll work... if they will, I'd be glad to give you some.

Also, if you look several posts up @ my post, I did include some other BIOSes in a ZIP file.

Back