• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Let's talk about BigPackets and -advmethods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like I will have to start looking at some of my Borgs that have enough horsepower and ram.Maybe I can push my daily score over the 3k mark.I can think of a few at least that will handle the extra load.

Well I got tired of always watching my free memory and only being able to run 2 BPs on my machine. Sooo... I just snuck BPs on my daughters PC (the shuttle in my sig) and since she hardly uses it, she won't notice for a while.

I also ordered a 2x512MB DDR PDP 64x64 PC3200 dual channel kit for $159.00. Not too shabby for two matching 512Mb 2-3-2-5 T1 sticks. The equivelant Corsiar or Kingston dual channel kit was over $100 bux more for the same latencies. I realize they won't do 250fsb 1:1 but they are still very decent. I might get another pair next month :D

Back