• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Someone plz beat my special forces training

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kitler

Argh i got to the end of my SF training for americas army, 2 yards away from the truck im spotted i want someone to do it this is the 5th time something like this has happend ive tryed everything can someone plz do it for me, if you can plz pm me. :bang head

Judging by your signature, you're belgian.
But now you have to kill me... :-/
;)
Sorry for the offtopicness.

Edit: stupid me, the stripes are horizontal, its the german one...

Last edited:
batharoy said:
Asking someone else to do it is the same.
Just like a test in k-12.

I was gonna say that, lol.

Like they said just go slow and easy, I know its a pain but when you beat it you will be so glad you did it and someone else didnt.

Sidenote, screw the american flag.

But about the specforces training, theres NO timelimit for a reason, take your time on it.

*cough* took me 15 min *cough*
:D I used to be a huge AAO fan. If you REALLY can't make it through then you have no business playing the game.

PCGUY112887 said:
*cough* took me 15 min *cough*
:D I used to be a huge AAO fan. If you REALLY can't make it through then you have no business playing the game.

I think that's a little rough. It took me an hour not due to the fact of skill, but the fact that the mission is about guessing where the developer wants you to go. For example, first part; they said avoid hills and anything that puts you on the skyline. Well, to get past the first base you have to go over a hill. Even in the times where it shows the enemy spotting you, I can't even see myself from their view (llike I'm behind a rock and they somehow managed to see me). It's all about guessing the right path

I"m not knocking the game since it's one of the best FPS I've played, but the last mission REALLY got on my nerves.

Back