• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help anyone please blue screen!!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RIPSTER

Last night i started up my pc just after shutin it down i had forgotten to do something and after the win 2000 boot logo i got a blue screen aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh *scream shout hide under desk* kinda blue screen. I restarted and still got it so i checked all my hardware took out pieces bit by bit reset my bios and still no luck then i went to bed........

got up all refreshed thinking the problem would have fixed itself aaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh *hide under table* it was still there so i booted up with my win 2k disk and went in to recovery console i rewrote a new mbr and the other thing i cant remember a boot sector i think and voila my pc booted up and came in to windows. Only one problem half of my progs and pics had gone it was like i had reverted my pc to 10 days ago or something and when i logged in to windows it said something about not being able to get an image of the registry and that there was an I/O error please help someone im dying here. The last thing i installed were new VIA drivers version 4.4 or something i uninstalled them just now and resinstalled my old ones.

thanx for reading any help would be greatly appreciated.

everything seems ok now i ran all system checks in safe mode and ran chkdsk and followed the guide on removing malware in the internet section evything seems ok thanks everyone :D

Back