• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some 2k1 help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ColtIce

Disabled
first I have to be at work at 5:00pm EST so if I don't respond right away that is why.ok I can get 20k but the system is not stable enough to post the score on the ORB.AM3 and 2k3 both were able to post scores with the exact same clocks.I was doing the overclocking through windows with 8rdavcore.is it possible that 2k1 doesn't like the fact that windows reports my speed at what I booted with and not what I'm running?2k1 gets my speed right but not my FSB thats why I ask this.I have tried 1.65,1.75,1.85,1.9 vcore all of which completed the tests but none of which would allow me to post the score.

ColtIce said:
first I have to be at work at 5:00pm EST so if I don't respond right away that is why.ok I can get 20k but the system is not stable enough to post the score on the ORB.AM3 and 2k3 both were able to post scores with the exact same clocks.I was doing the overclocking through windows with 8rdavcore.is it possible that 2k1 doesn't like the fact that windows reports my speed at what I booted with and not what I'm running?2k1 gets my speed right but not my FSB thats why I ask this.I have tried 1.65,1.75,1.85,1.9 vcore all of which completed the tests but none of which would allow me to post the score.

i read somewhere that hacked keys are not allowed to post anymore..dont know if this is your issue....you might... :-/

theELVISCERATOR said:
i read somewhere that hacked keys are not allowed to post anymore..dont know if this is your issue....you might... :-/

ummm... i dont think so? maybe?? i dont know.

2k1 always screws up fsb, so dont worry about that. i havent rly had any issues with this before

I can post scores at my everyday overclock.I can post at 217fsb if I'm in single channel and 2.5-3-3-11 timings.does anyone think more voltage is the answer either to vcore or vdimm or both?

Try running 8rdavcore after 3dmark2001se is already open. I've heard that this helps, though it never has trouble detecting for me, even though all my oc'ing is done in windows.

Edit: Is it a CPU variation error? Or something else?

Gautam said:
Try running 8rdavcore after 3dmark2001se is already open. I've heard that this helps, though it never has trouble detecting for me, even though all my oc'ing is done in windows.

Edit: Is it a CPU variation error? Or something else?

it is a CPU variation error.

Back