• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI LanParty UT Nforce 3 at Ncix.com (Canada)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hopefully my preorder from GameVE.com will get shipped tomorrow. then I can have mine by Friday and FINALLY have my computer up and running. My BIOS flashed badly on my ASUS K8VSE Deluxe.

Can anyone flash a BIOS for me on this board if I ship it to them? I figured I should ask. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky. :)

Cisco Kid said:
A VNF3 250 non GB can do that as well for $79 US as well hehehe

CK

Actually the Chaintech can't do what the DFI can. It's that simple. Not saying Chaintech doesn't have a good overclocking board, but DFI has the best by quite a bit IMO.

:attn:

Seems like they got some stock in. My order has been moved to processing for shipping, and my credit card has been charged. It should ship today. I'm not sure who else got in for the preorder, but if it is less customers than available cards, it might be a nice opportunity for some of you to check it out and order !

Back