• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Evil Genius

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lat

http://www.howevilareyou.com

I just found this game through reading Real Life comics (those are hilarious btw)

Anyways, the game sounds pretty interesting, especially since as a kid i used to draw little schematics of what my 'secret base' or what not would look like...with arsenals of weapons here, vehicle storage there, diamond/titanium alloy walls all around, etc etc etc.
This game looks fun in that way, that i could design my own little place and be evil about it...muahahaha.

Anyways, the demo came out a week or so ago apparently, so i'm gonna be trying this sucker out, and seeing whether it's hilarious/fun :D

Looks like Grand Theft Auto where the whole purpose of the game is to kill for no reason. 12 year olds should find this game entertaining.

This game looks pretty fun. I saw the trailer a few months ago and had forgotten about this game until recently. It looks like you play an "evil genius" (go figure eh? heh) and you have to design your secret base and defend it from secret agents that come and try to get you.

It has a sort of tongue-in-cheek feel to it along the lines of NOLF and Austin Powers. Watching the trailer, i got a few chuckles, like when the hentchmen fell into the huge mixer. Seems like a fun game to play. I might download the demo later and give it a try.

Back