• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI board is here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here is a CPU test in sandra.

-jess-

Attachments

• cpu test.jpg
    cpu test.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 135
Hi Guys....Well I finally got my system together on the bench yesterday; I tried it first with the original BIOS even though I already had knowledge of the new one Oscar had released. I just went about setting up my system first without ever checking voltages or timings. I partioned my hard drives, loaded and updated Win XP to SP1a (I guess...everything but SP2), loaded some software, Antivirus, etc....and used to computer for menial tasks. My components are in my sig, and here is a link of pictures of my system on the bench for anyone interested:

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/misc.fcgi?action=invitePickup&uri=album/194423342DOUWnE

This will actually be the first system I have ever OC'd a CPU. So anyway, I finally got around to checking the clocks in ClockGen and I think I have attached the screenshot.

I can't believe how seemingly fast everything was and it was running at such handicapped settings. It always booted up without a problem. So I guess my next step is to flash the new BIOS and then set the V-core to 1.5 V and the multi to 10 from within the BIOS, right? Or maybe I don't need the new BIOS? I guess I probably must.....Sorry for the noob questions but I just want to make sure I don't do anything wrong.

I also asked this question over at DFI-Street.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Original A64 Settings.PNG
    Original A64 Settings.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 69
this is a nice system bridgeboy

yes, the first thing you should do, is flash to one of the 9/14 beta bioses, an set your vcore to 1.5, and you CPU/FSB(aka cpu multipier) to 10x.

GL
-Jess-

Jess1313 said:
this is a nice system bridgeboy

yes, the first thing you should do, is flash to one of the 9/14 beta bioses, an set your vcore to 1.5, and you CPU/FSB(aka cpu multipier) to 10x.

GL
-Jess-

Ok, thanks for the confirmation Jesse. And thanks about the remark concerning my system. Hopefully I will get to it today......I'm getting split between a bunch of tasks today.....

Bridgeboy said:
Ok, thanks for the confirmation Jesse. And thanks about the remark concerning my system. Hopefully I will get to it today......I'm getting split between a bunch of tasks today.....

You got some great pics :)

nice xboxs too :D

Dissolved said:
You got some great pics :)

nice xboxs too :D

Thanks! :D

What do you mean about nice xboxs though?? I do have an Xbox, but I don't think that is what you are talking about.....not sure what you mean??

Back