• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI board is here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just checked, it is still back order in GameVE.com as of today.

It is also back order in Zipzoomfly.com.

I called today and was told they will have 100 and 119 on backorder. I ordered mine Saturday night, so I'm hoping I'm hoping I was before the 101, but I doubt it.

Er, I hope they're not on back order because I just placed an order with standard overnight shipping. Would have been a waste of $18 if it is T_T

Two hours ago, gameVe.com site listed it as back order.
Now it is accepting order, but said "Usually ships in 5-7 days".

Zipzoomfly.com still says out of stock.

well I got an email saying mine should ship tomorrow, so I will take it I was before the 100. :D

What's the hurry? One shot, This is it?

I think I'll wait to see results, and price compitition among vendors if that's possible.

Well she just arrived on my door step :attn: :clap: :clap: :clap: :burn:. wish me luck i will try first w/ my 3400 NC, and bh-6 i think.......

i will post some results tonight... :santa:

The BETA boards did like 425HTT, broke the old highest HTT record. This board also got several newer CPU/memory ratio options, and from what I heard mobile support. And its by itself a great, fast board

Can someone please explain to me what the difference between that board and the Gigabyte K8NS Pro 250 is? Seems to all be the same specs, so chipsets, etc....besides brand name, what else is so different? even the price is the same.

They don't have same chipset for one. gigabyte has regular 250 DFI has highend 250GB. DFI has passive north bridge Giga does'nt. But gigabyte is nice stuff...can't go wrong IMO.

Another thing I forgot Memory voltage only goes to 2.7V vs. 3.1 or 3.3 on DFI.

Gautam said:
I don't see what the big deal with this board is, but I guess we'll find out.

Edited by Oni -- As a Dedicated member, you should most certainly know better than to post such things! That was vicious and downright offensive! Don't EVER let me see post of this calibre again! -- Oni :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dissolved said:
Editing the quote -- Oni :sn:
Just what the hell is that supposed to mean?

For your information, I was on vacation for 43 days.

Now from what I've found out about why everyone loves the DFI

425MHz HTT- ummmm....great, now find me some memory that can run that

2v vcore- maybe if I go below -100C I may need it, I don't even see most cascade users going past 1.9v

3.1v vdimm- I'll keep my 3.3v, thanks.

I'm also reporting your post(first one I ever have) as I find it extremely offensive and racist, even more so considering what date tomorrow is.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.3V VDImm will be in the next BIOS :D

And I wanted to let you know I bought the LAST DFI all over Germany :p
Cannot order it anywhere here, not even in France/ CH/ AUS :burn:

It arrived today, but my CPU is not here yet, and my watercooling- adapter is also missing-- but tomorrow they'll be here, all the stuff was sent yesterday (9.)

K4mui said:
3.3V VDImm will be in the next BIOS :D

And I wanted to let you know I bought the LAST DFI all over Germany :p
Cannot order it anywhere here, not even in France/ CH/ AUS :burn:

It arrived today, but my CPU is not here yet, and my watercooling- adapter is also missing-- but tomorrow they'll be here, all the stuff was sent yesterday (9.)

Hey K4mui, you broker me some german stuff I'll broker you some american stuff:)

I want some water blocks from here:
http://www.1a-cooling.de/index.htm

Back