• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI 250gb Bate bios - Download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hotdogsrgross said:
Voltage options are still locked. I tried Control F1 (thought that was the hotkey).
I haven't used the 250gb for a few months atleast but I know you can change the voltage. There should be an auto and a manual setting just above the voltages, if it's set to auto or default you must change it to manual. Then you will be able to set your voltages to whatever you want.

Hey,
Do 10/15 support mobile 90nm sempron rev D0 or dtr claw?

oh yeah, what is better sempron 2800 at 2.5ghz 256kb cache or 2.2ghz 1mb cache. All benchs show 2.5ghz is better but i am unsure.

btw DFI rocks can do 325 HTT :D

anhvo12345 said:
Hey,
Do 10/15 support mobile 90nm sempron rev D0 or dtr claw?

oh yeah, what is better sempron 2800 at 2.5ghz 256kb cache or 2.2ghz 1mb cache. All benchs show 2.5ghz is better but i am unsure.

btw DFI rocks can do 325 HTT :D
I never had an issue with my DTR's on of the later bios. I think you've answered your own question on which is faster. :rolleyes:

thanks mysterfix
i mean, like in gaming which would you use sempron at 2.5ghz with 256k cache or amd 64 at 2.2ghz with 1 mb cache.

Well, it all depends on how well your games run on each. Try both (if possible) with the same settings in games to see which one runs better. If your thinking about buying a DTR then I'd say go for it. A 3000+ DTR will typicaly hit 2.7ghz and a DTR will certainley outperform your sempron at the same clock speeds.

I guess i can try both but removing and install heatsink is risky. I got a DTR 3000+ claw C0 1.8 to 2.2 ghz at 1.7v max kinda gay but it was a 40 bucks chip :D same with my mobile sempron.
Thanks mysterfix big help

New guy needs unzip password for custom BIOS

Hi all,
I am new here... not new to computers or overclocking, not new to overclocking forums (I have my own). But I am new here, and I have been eyeballing some of the custom BIOSes for the DFI LanParty nF3 250GB for a while.

Well, I finally got my LanParty 250GB in the mail today, and I went to install the 4V-DIMM/mobile recognition custom BIOS by Jess and Samurai Jack. Well, no doubt this is no surprise to you folks, but it turns out that to unzip the file, I need a password!

So what do I have to do to get the password? Is there hazing involved? :p

Anyway, I'd greatly appreciate it if somebody could hook me up with the password for that file (JSJ914.bin), or at least tell me what I need to do to get it. Thanks!

And nice place y'all fellas have here!

Last edited:
Never mind!

I am new here, and I have been eyeballing some of the custom BIOSes for the DFI LanParty nF3 250GB for a while.

Well, I finally got my LanParty 250GB in the mail today, and I went to install the 4V-DIMM/mobile recognition custom BIOS by Jess and Samurai Jack. Well, no doubt this is no surprise to you folks, but it turns out that to unzip the file, I need a password!

So what do I have to do to get the password?

Eh, never mind! I got the same exact BIOS with no password required from Rebel's Haven. :p

Back