• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI 250gb Bate bios - Download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
k flashed again, now

3.2v = 3.22v
3.3v = 3.27v
3.4v = 3.27v

with psu 3.3v rail at 3.513v

soo maybe working heh that's enough for me for now.. only need this when running 2x sticks as got OCZ DDR Booster for when running 1 stick :)

eva2000 said:
just tried 12/09/04 4v bios with my 550W Antec TC modded 3.3v rail @ 3.5v and bios max vdimm is only available at 3.2v = 3.22v in bios, 3.3v vdimm setting = 2.5v in bios :(

How did you mod that Antec 550 TC? I have one and might wana do the same for my OCZ 3700EB.

eva2000 said:
k flashed again, now

3.2v = 3.22v
3.3v = 3.27v
3.4v = 3.27v

with psu 3.3v rail at 3.513v

soo maybe working heh that's enough for me for now.. only need this when running 2x sticks as got OCZ DDR Booster for when running 1 stick :)

It worked right.
Strange...When I set 3.5v on my PSU mod i get 3.42v (load 3.37)

kakaroto said:
It worked right.
Strange...When I set 3.5v on my PSU mod i get 3.42v (load 3.37)
well psu 3.3v rail at 3.559v i get

3.2v = 3.22v
3.3v = 3.28v
3.4v = 3.32

maybe it's to do with the way i got it modded (got a friend who's a pro at volt mods to do it) + my multimeter may not be as accurate measuring 3.3v rail on psu ??

eva2000 said:
yeah with ram installed ? why would it be different ?

what would reflashing do ?

there have been alot of people haveing issues like yours, that have been fixed by a reflash, be SURE to use winflash, and update all blocks...

Well... Strange issue..

I am able to reach 340Mhz FSB... trying to go over i have a strange message!

Immediately after the post , i got a screen with this message

NVIDIA IDE RAID BIOS 4.52

detecting array....

WHAT!???? :bang head :argue:
Raid is disabled!

With every divider there's no hope to go over 340..
Bios seems to be LOCKED..
Or could be the CPU?

This night i will try theese new bioses...

Jess...can u help?

Bye

ITjob

Oskar Wu (designer of the board) replied to this issue at:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1597
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There are a lot of chances for bios code to access and write the cmos space ... No body knows what will happened to these cmos space when we are doing serious overclocking ... Once the system is not very stable but still try to write the cmos space data , the cmos data may be lost and cause the cmos checksum error ... Once the cmos checksum error , the bios code have to reset all setting to default in order to prevent a wrong cmos data cause the system never able to boot up again ...

Currently the HTT frequency is programmed after the RAID bios rom finish initializing ... The RAID bios rom will always try to initialize and see if there is raid setting in bios ... If there is RAID setting in bios , you will see the RAID bios screen ... If not , the system bios will quickly clear the screen , most of the times you will not see it ... But if you see the system stop at the raid bios screen when you overclock , that means the HTT programming sequence hang up and not able to clear the screen ... the system will reset it after a few seconds ... after three times of fail , there will be a prompt screen " Press F1 " ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ITjob said:
so i f i wait the three times, i risk to corrupt the bios..

Right?

ITjob

It is unlikely, but if anything you could end up "whacking Cmos"- which just means that you will have to set your bios up again. its just like clearing cmos.

BTW why you running you HTT so high?, what cpu multi, and what ram, and ram timings/devisors?

-Jess-

Cause i want to push it as high as possible, someone has reached 400

Multiplier 4x

ram divider everyone, i've tried everyone..

bye

ITjob

if u want u can contact me on my Msn it would be a pleasure 4 me
[email protected]

bye

ITjob

ITjob said:
Cause i want to push it as high as possible, someone has reached 400

Multiplier 4x

ram divider everyone, i've tried everyone..

bye

ITjob

if u want u can contact me on my Msn it would be a pleasure 4 me
[email protected]

bye

ITjob

ill be on messenger in just a sec...

Ok iam a little confused. Is this BIOs official or what?

You told me BIOS flash Jess, i think ill have to.

Like i said in my CPU thread, when i disable a few things, including throttling the pc boots again, but theres no signal to monitor, and i wanna make sure of temps.

Is that winflash thing you linked to ok? isn't it a ECS flash mobo utility??

OK I just flashed to the 9/12 bios and it did fix my boot problem and my temp problems yet I am still only able to set my dram up to 3.1v. The option to go higher is not available. I have flashed the bios 3 times and same thing. Is there something I am missing?

Back