• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A+ Practice Test

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ThePunkGeek

Hey,

I'm in the process of finally going to write my A+ Certi Test, but i'm wondering if anyone knows of a good practice test? I'd just like to make sure its as easy as i believe it will be. Also anyone thats written it, if u have a comment leave one thanks alot.

if u do a google search u may find some freebies........the thing is they arent the greatest.....the ones u pay for are very expensive tho:(

u are prolly ready tho take the hardware section 1st cause its the easiest......build ur confidence and take the software part.........good luck i hope u do well.......

Hmmm the ones I've found online are kind of bad, a lot of them force you into one answer you know isn't completely right all the time. If I could write a test I'd be scribbling, "It depends........" on about 75% of the questions :D

i remember when i was studing i found very few that were good and free....but at the same time dishing out 70 bucks for a practice sux

I found junk at goggle, thats why i asked here.

Could anyone tell me if theres that much on older things... dos, isa, irq, the things that use to be important that really don't matter that much any more. Thanks.

ThePunkGeek said:
Hey,

I'm in the process of finally going to write my A+ Certi Test, but i'm wondering if anyone knows of a good practice test? I'd just like to make sure its as easy as i believe it will be. Also anyone thats written it, if u have a comment leave one thanks alot.

transcender makes some of the best

Back