• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Explanations of DFI NF3-250GB Bios settings/Ramtimings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I still need help on my previous post, lol.

It's amazing the link to that DFI board still works.

Why don't you clear the CMOS? That should restore all stock settings. Yup, they were pretty complex beasts compared to the boards these days on the overclocking scene.

It's amazing the link to that DFI board still works.

Why don't you clear the CMOS? That should restore all stock settings. Yup, they were pretty complex beasts compared to the boards these days on the overclocking scene.

Lol, right Date: September 8th, 2004

I did clear the cmos, but default it clocks to something way low.
Keep in mind this is a special bios, and a mobile Chip.

Heck, I gave up on overclocking my new rigs, and I been told the E8400 I have is a beast, oh well, don't seem to have the time or patience to mess with that stuff, they run just fine :rolleyes:

Lol, right Date: September 8th, 2004

I did clear the cmos, but default it clocks to something way low.
Keep in mind this is a special bios, and a mobile Chip.

Heck, I gave up on overclocking my new rigs, and I been told the E8400 I have is a beast, oh well, don't seem to have the time or patience to mess with that stuff, they run just fine :rolleyes:

My laptop has a dual core Intel running 2.26, I dunno, an 8600 chip or whatever. Hell, I used to run my P4s and Prescotts at over 4 GHz, but that's comparing apples to oranges.

Don't know when I'll get back into overclocking. Certainly don't miss paying $700 for the latest and greatest video card and selling it on the used parts market in Akihabara, Japan for $89 three years later. At least you can get something for it guaranteed there.

My System

Dfi 250gb ut LanParty Ed.
3700+ ClawHammer - 215*12 - 1.7v
HT Link - 860mhz
Corsair XMS 2*1GB 2-3-3-6 2T 1/1
ATI Radeon HD 3850 512mb
BFG PhysX 128mb
X-Fi Xtreme Gamer OEM Ed.
Ati TV & Remote Wonder
Logitech OrbitCam MP
All in a modified Tsunami Dream Thermaltake case.
Still running very strong been caring for it for about 1.5yrs now.

Can't seem to get it to run any better it always seems to crash after awhile of use. Any suggestions would be great.

Back