• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One-Click and client 5.02 note.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No need to use EMIII to see the machine ID, just look in the config files. You should have 4 directories (1 for each instance) each with their own config file.

Each FAH needs to have the -local flag set in the FAH1, FAH2, FAH3, FAH4 current control set registry parameters. You must also change the 'system' to your own folding name to get credit. Also each FAH needs to be a differant machine ID. Theres also a local ID that needs to be differant for each FAH instance. Here's mine for FAH1:
machineid=1 local=439

I have the Dually One Click working now using 5.02 and it seems to be updating fine so far. Can I still use EMIII to monitor my work and see how fast each WU is folding or is there something better to use?
I did go into the config files and edit my name to H_2. The link to the Quad HT One Click still seems to be broken. Thanks.

I tried FAHLogstats but didn't like it as well as EMIII and FAHLogstats needs to be updated as the last time I could tell it was at a version dated Feb 04.

I'm using EMIII version 2.68 and I am running 2 clients. FHA1 and FHA2 but I can only get FHA2 to show that it is advancing on EMIII. Both cores are actually folding ok but the one on the FHA1 does not show that it is advancing on my EMIII. I have shut down EMIII a few times and restarted but no luck. The core says its good but it says UKN and doesn't advance on the EMIII. Any Ideas?

Got it!!!
I'm not totally sure what was causing the problem was but here is how I fixed it.
EMIII was not working right with my new install of OneClick 5.02.
I finally went in and shut down all of my services and deleted all of my FHA folders and the Folding@home folder.
Unzipped Wedos OneClick for Dual HT with advmethods and changed my name in both configs.
Then I reinstalled the OneClick and ran the FHA1 and FHA2 as a console instead of a service. Now EMIII reads both cores fine and everything seems good! Wew! Thanks for the help everyone.
I think EMIII for me was not working well when they were running as a service.

how long did you wait? it takes at least one frame for EMIII to start showing the progress and some frames take up to 30 min, but either way im glad you got it working.

I had waited long enough that one WU totally finished. Now that I wiped out the old folders and reinstalled everything the first progress shows up in 3 to 15 minutes.
I just checked this morning and it folded 2 work units and has started some new ones, yea!!!! It's working!!!

H2 said:
Then I reinstalled the OneClick and ran the FHA1 and FHA2 as a console instead of a service.

This doesn't sound right. If the service is running, it's the same as if you initiate the console. Very strange... but as long as you're folding.

Hey Wedo,

I am now running the Dual HP with adv methods OneClick on my Dual Xeon as a service and its working perfect now. Even EMIII 2.68 is reading things fine. I think the problem I was having was a combination of the older 4.0 folding cores and the Folding@Home software. Thanks

Back