Say hello to the car that feeds us.

Well, I must say thank you to the fine people at Pontiac for making this car, but jesus is she ugly. Feast your eyes on all her glory, the 1977 Pontiac Bonneville:

Wow, you think that car is ugly? I myself prefer the little "rice rockets," but this here is a "G" ride and looks quite nice to me.

Desktop
    MyOpenPC Domo Pro PCI | ST70F w/ PP05 Cable Kit | 2600K | Armageddon w/ 2x140mm BGears | P67A-GD65 | 2x4GB 1600 | GTX480 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | Crucial M4 64GB | Seagate 2.5" 500GB

HTPC
    SG05B w/ 450w PSU | i3-530 | Samuel17 | H55N-USB3 | 2x2GB PC3-1333 | Palit LP GTS450 | Crucial M225 64GB | Samsung F4 2TB

Backup PC *Rebuilding*
    A05NB | ST60F | X58A-UD3R | 3x2GB PC3-1333 | MSI 4890 1GB OC | Crucial C300 64GB | Samsung F3 1TB | BMI Pro

Definitely a hideous car. Of course, there is no car that will ever look good in maroon.

I hate those early 80's late 70's long sedans. Good thing we only need its HC

OMG! All this time I failed to put 1+1 together - its the same underpinnings as my 1st driver - 1977 Oldsmobile Delta 88! Definatly better than the other GM models based on the same chassis, although the rest of the 88's model-years had crappy grills. By FAR the best tail lights of that GM chassis, although the Bonne comes close.

Mine was red on red - HUGE interior with super-plush velvety bench seats, 3spd auto, 295lb/ft torque Chevy 350 V8. Boy would that thing grunt with a glasspack muffler and the aircleaner lid inverted! It also seemed to float on air with new shocks and tires. The upwards-facing paint may have been faded redish-brown and took FOREVER to give heat in the winter, but that was an awsome car. At the time, the twenty-two (22!!) gallon gas tank cost LESS than $20 to fill up (winter of 1998). Speaking of cash, I also made money off of it fixing by simply tuning it up (the seller was a dope). That car was tha S***! God does that bring back memories and faces. As that suggests, it has a huge rear seat - not just for helping to stuff 9ppl into it...