• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BOINC — Stats Link Sticky

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
so many of the links i saw were not updated a couple were a week outdated, the most accurate was #17 by enkidu, the link he provided was was on it +/- a couple of hours

hey i used to crunch daily back in 01 to 03 or so but i cant find my past work units on setis site? i'd like to start crunching again but dont want to start from 0 since i already had around 7,000 units completed, any help finding my self and getting my account set back up?

hey i used to crunch daily back in 01 to 03 or so but i cant find my past work units on setis site? i'd like to start crunching again but dont want to start from 0 since i already had around 7,000 units completed, any help finding my self and getting my account set back up?

ditto...

When you first attach to a project, a pop up box asks whether you are a new or existing user. Put your dot in the circle on the right hand side, nearest to "yes, existing user". Then enter your email address and password, and click next or OK, (forget which).

If you've changed your email address since you last crunched, then give it your old address, so it can match you up with that account.

Back