• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My AYHJA-Y

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Valid

I've got a Golden Gate 40 strapped to this sucker. My first try at maxing it (After raising the bus) had it at 133 x 12. 1596-ish at default voltage. Ran the Sandra CPU and CPU MM benchmarks just fine. Did a burn-in for 99 reps, and failed around a few dozen. Currently trying it at +0.1v or 1.95ish. Seems to be stable at 35C while running the Burn-In. This look promising?

Er. Before this I had the fsb up to 145ish CAS2.5. That was at default voltage as well. I'm thinking with a little nudge, my Crucial might go for 140ish CAS2. Just trying to get an idea what to set my multiplier on when I raise the bus again. Any thoughts?

only 1 words:

burnthatlittlecore's@$$.

It will help, for reaching top speed, as far as preformance, you can raise your DDR Vcc voltage but be carefull, bit dangerous and keep ur ram cooled (heat spreaders, sinks, fans blowing)

Back