• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We pwned the [H]orde today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
We snuck above them for a 24 hour period a few days ago also, and I thought about posting on it... This is a good trend for sure.

If we keep this up, we can start chinking away at their lead... Need to keep increasing power.

funny story, kinda sad, kinda funny, good for the team

I go to college in hoboken(across te river from nyc) and a few kids in my hall have discovered that if they go walkin the town friday night they find computers thrown out, most older ones, but they found a p4 last week(it was spyware infested, that was it) so now, I format them 'n give them new homes, with a nice folding service running ^_^

if I get ones I can't deal with(give homes too) AAR will find them a home I'm sure

Yuriman said:
Want me to start sending out emails to [H] members with the FAH one click install hidden in it?

thats not right (I'll be on aim tonight if ya wanna discuss if further ^_~)

(humor plz, no 1 take it serious *cough after 11 cough* ) :beer:

We beat them by 2000 points in one day huh? SWEET!

Then in just 2,187 days we can finally catch up and THEN we'll show them... :rolleyes:

Back