• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vcore to high?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nl_rick

Got my new sp97 today so I went oc'ing with a higher vcore .. I just can't past the 2.6ghz with 1.9V, my temps are good .. look @ the attach for all details ..

Is my vcore to high, to run it a 2.57ghz???:santa:

mess.jpg

I think you'd be better off loosening your ram timings or trying faster ram and trying to get the fsb up a bit higher.

Well for one, im not sure how your running your ram that high on PC2700? Also, as long as your temps are cool then dont worry about it....but that 11.55 seems a bit low on the +12 doesnt everyone think?

"I think you'd be better off loosening your ram timings or trying faster ram and trying to get the fsb up a bit higher."

Why faster ram, it's running great, with some mem cooling I would get 230+

"Well for one, im not sure how your running your ram that high on PC2700? Also, as long as your temps are cool then dont worry about it....but that 11.55 seems a bit low on the +12 doesnt everyone think?"

Well great ram;) .. cost me 50 bucks :burn:

.. I think that my power suply is the cause of this * only 300w *

Going to sleep, see ya ltr

Back