• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Omega drivers for Nvidia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JeffP

Omega drivers for Nvidia 61.77

Has anyone tested these yet? Curious how the 6800's are doing with them. Is IQ or performance improved to any noticable level?

Well I gave in and tried them. Only test i've given them so far is Doom3. Textures do seem slightly improved although smoke/fog does not look as good as the 66.81's. I'll have to do some more testing to make a final decision.

Last update. 3dmark05 textures/detail look much better then the 66.81's but the draw back is -1000 in score.

i have them now and even installed the peformane ones and i have noticed a performance hit almost 800 point in 3d mark both 03 and 05. all in all im not even remotly impressed. ill be going back to the 66.81's. its a shame usually omegas drivers rock. ive been diggin around some forums and others are havin the same probs.

Back