Registered

Can't find the case I want... help please!

Ok I am trying to find an aluminum full tower case with no window. I love the look of the chieftec cases (dragon line) and would love to get another. However, when I look for one I either find that the website doesn't have the aluminum version (newegg.com) or the price is way too high ($90+ on frozencpu.com). If anyone has a suggetion for a good replacement for this kind of case or can show me a good site that has this case for a decent price I would be much appriciative. I don't want a window and it has to be aluminum because I want the weight to be low and I have my own plans for windows. Also I kinda like the lian li cases other than the price and I am still debating if I like the upside down mobo design. So any case $150 or lower with plenty of room would be best for suggestions. Thanks for the help.

Antec P160 is not a bad choice.

yea.. the p160 is good..

I just got another aluminum Chieftec dragon , no window , very good reseller ....

http://www.xoxide.com/chieftec.html

i used to play on xoxide servers on cs 1.6 til they banned me for lanning
    haha i was well known too
    T_T

Main: i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz:.:P8Z77-V LE Plus Mobo:.:8GB DDR3 RAM:.:AMD 7870 2GB GPU:.:Corsair H50:.:Corsair 520HX PSU
    Laptop: Dell XPS12 Ultrabook
    Media Server: A6-5400k // ASRock FM2A75 Pro4-M // 4GB DDR3 // 60" Vizio LED 1080p
    HDD Server: Celeron 1840 // ASRock Z97Extreme4 // 6TB HDD's // Windows Server 2012

Registered
    Nice they have them on sale. Looks like I am ordering one tonight. I have used xoxide before to get my power supply. http://www.xoxide.com/noname24.html
    They are a very good company. Glad to see they have them on sale now. Thanks for the input.