• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't find the case I want... help please!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Borbosha

Registered
Ok I am trying to find an aluminum full tower case with no window. I love the look of the chieftec cases (dragon line) and would love to get another. However, when I look for one I either find that the website doesn't have the aluminum version (newegg.com) or the price is way too high ($90+ on frozencpu.com). If anyone has a suggetion for a good replacement for this kind of case or can show me a good site that has this case for a decent price I would be much appriciative. I don't want a window and it has to be aluminum because I want the weight to be low and I have my own plans for windows. Also I kinda like the lian li cases other than the price and I am still debating if I like the upside down mobo design. So any case $150 or lower with plenty of room would be best for suggestions. Thanks for the help.

i used to play on xoxide servers on cs 1.6 til they banned me for lanning
haha i was well known too :p
T_T

:D

Nice they have them on sale. :attn: Looks like I am ordering one tonight. I have used xoxide before to get my power supply. http://www.xoxide.com/noname24.html
They are a very good company. Glad to see they have them on sale now. Thanks for the input.

Back