• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bios hacks.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ALENGOSVIG1

Registered
Has anhone had any luck changing th logo on there a7a266 mobo with the 1006 bios? It says theres not enough space in the file to upload my epa pic. im using cbrom 2.07 or whatever. do i need to extract the old epa and put the new one in. when i add the extraxt argument it says 2000 cbrom copyright. isnt it supposed to do more.? it isnt extracting it. someone please help!

Well can't really help you myself seeing as how I know jack about anything. Just managed to do mine for my ABIT BX-133 RAID MB. Was hard for me cause I didn't make an image on my own but just grabbed an image from the web that I liked. I had to screw around with it to get it the right size and all. It works but it's not exactly pretty. Couldn't figure out how to edit it to look better. Should be finishing up my computer mod in the next few weeks(heh they are never finished) and if I can figure out how to upload pics then I'll include one of the bios image.

Back