• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BlueLine water pumps

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I didnt buy anyting... just posting it in here to get some feedback on it. BlueLine pumps were created by guy who used to work for Iwaki so these are very high quality pumps.

EDIT: Senater_Cache beat me to it. :)

<thorilan appears>

yes the bluelines are by THE iwaki engineer that designed the original pumps we love so much. thier housing is very similar and have most of the same characteristics except for they have a slight improvement for heat ( like how the US version is slightly hotter)
here is the link btw

http://www.bluelineaquatics.com/products/water_pump/index.html

but the pic above is a custom sealife t1 (which i have atm but am saving for another project)

currently you can still purchase T1-T4 BUT the company does not make them anymore
( im not sure if they where originaly designed by him or if it was a company buyout )

they have titanium rotors and bell housings and are the quietest pump on the planet ( ok a bit of an exageration but not far off)

the T1 is a preasure factory suitable for multiple loops and would be overkill in 99.9999% of all single systems
at 23liters per minute this puts out 19.2 feet of head

the mounting allows you to rotate 120 degrees so that you can mount it in 3 positions .

Back