• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look! I got 450/1230 on my eVGA GT!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Diablo23RD

3Dmark03: 14142
3Dmark05: 5796

Right know I set in BIOS @450/1230 1.3V. Cant pass the 1st test on 3Dmark03 when I set 1.4V or 1.5V. I can get higher lock 458/1270 when using Riva Tuner but the score not much different, I get better result when I uninstall it!

I am using Maze4 GPU and stock memory cooling, I dont have any better HS than that :-/ .

My full system:
IC7-G Moded Vdd.
P4 3.0E @ 3.8, 1.6V
ADATA 4200 @ 2.7V
Maze3, DD Z chip, moded Maze4 GPU. Hydor L30.
Fortron 430W.

I am happy with my GT :D,

But I have a question why I cant run with that speed with 1.4V and up?

Hows the PSU holding up? That would be my first guess. Is the memory sinked with some good HS. Maybe the extra voltage is creating to much heat for memory? Just ideas as I don't really know much about your configuration.

JeffP said:
Hows the PSU holding up? That would be my first guess. Is the memory sinked with some good HS. Maybe the extra voltage is creating to much heat for memory? Just ideas as I don't really know much about your configuration.
Sorry, I am using the Fortron 530W and stock black heat pipe memory heat sink. I going to get better cooling for memories, feel hot to touch to the heat sink.
NoobInside said:
sweet overclock, how are the temps with that block? better than the DD 6800 block?
I dont know how is the DD 6800, but according to Riva Tuner the temp never pass 56C, and room temp around 24C.

Which memory cooler should I use?

I'd go with the OCZ copper BGA heatsinks. I know they are available at Newegg and I'm sure a lot of other places.

Back