• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Half life 2 computer give-away

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FattyMcNastyXK

Bambam's soldier
In this month's PC GAMER (not the extra edition) there was an ad about this one company giving away this computer with a really sweet painting on the side of freeman and the hl2 symbol that glowed on the other. I ripped the ad out so i could do it but lost it. The instructions are to email with a specific subject and i assume your shipping info. Could someone please repeat the instructions?

I have the mag at home I will read up on it and post the subject line when I get home.

heh, me too. It was an awesome looking painting (don't know if it was paint) and it said $4000 value i think, or something really high. thanks DooLocsta

Ad says "Total Value: $5,945!!!" Yes, the ad used three exclamation points.

P4 3.8 GHz
2gig ram
ATI X800 XT
Dual 160gig hard drives (no info on the interfaces)
"And Loads More!"

Send an e-mail to [email protected], with "I want a free Falcon!" in the subject line to be entered.

Sorry guys, if you live in New York, Florida, Rhode Island, or Puerto Rico, you're not eligible to participate. US only.

DrSlinky said:

P4 3.8 GHz
2gig ram
ATI X800 XT
"And Loads More!"

Send an e-mail to [email protected], with "I want a free Falcon!" in the subject line to be entered.

Sorry guys, if you live in New York, Florida, Rhode Island, or Puerto Rico, you're not eligible to participate. US only.

wtf why not ny thats stupid :(:(:(

Gregory_WE said:
Cause the Yankees are there...

j/k :)

I think they should kick NYC from the union and build a wall around it to shelter the rest of america's baseball integrity from that shame :p

(I'm a Yankee fan and I think they really blew it this year...)

/off-topic

thanks drslinky, if i win, i'll give you......

<gay moment>
a big virtual kiss on the cheek
</gay moment>

Last edited:
heheh i saw it last night, pretty odd how they dont want shipping info tho, a misprint maybe?

Thanks for the email link. I entered in it, but I only put my email and name down. I figure that they'll email the winner before they send it off anyway, so what's the point in giving them an address to spam you at.

FattyMcNastyXK said:
thanks drslinky, if i win, i'll give you......

<gay moment>
a big virtual kiss on the cheek
</gay moment>

Ewwwwwwwwww... squared.

How about anyone who wins here just PayPals me $8 for the copy of PC Gamer. I only bought it to get the info on the contest! ;)

Article didn't say anything about what should be in the content of the e-mail. Couldn't hurt though.

DrSlinky said:

P4 3.8 GHz
2gig ram
ATI X800 XT
"And Loads More!"

Thanks for the info. If I win, I'll give you my 9800pro or some other piece of hardware. :beer:

Aphex_Tom_9 said:
no new york wtf!??

YEA!!! and, what is that?..... NO.... PUERTO RICO OHMYGOSH what kind of injustice is this to not let the poor puerto ricans not have an uber awesome computer when they don't even have to pay taxes.

Back