Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    sounds aweasome. i'd just take the parts i want and sell the rest on ebay. thanks.
    Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 E0 with Xigmatek HDT-S1283
    4GB (2x2GB) G.SKILL DDR2-1000
    EVGA GTX285
    Corsair HX620W
    500GB 7200rpm Samsung SATAII hard drive
    1TB 7200rpm Western Digital Caviar Black SATAII hard drive
    HP N40L NAS with 8GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333 and 4x2TB Hitachi 7K3000 RAID-Z1 with FreeNAS

i actually like that case, is there somewhere you can get that without the art on it? just black and white, or is that silver

Quote Originally Posted by Maxvla
    what i meant was the more contests you enter the more apt you are to win one.
    Damn! I was hoping they were just trying to disuade people from entering a bunch of times. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by El-Scotto
    i actually like that case, is there somewhere you can get that without the art on it? just black and white, or is that silver
    I don't know if you can find one with the chrome trim but the case is just a Coolermaster Wavemaster. This is just the first place I looked, you might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=141618

It's a Cooler Master Wave isn't it? I'm sure that isn't the full name, but I've seen pictures of it somewhere. Thermaltake has a case out that kind of looks like that too.

http://www.intel.com/design/motherbd/cv/

Does anyone know any more about this board I'm assuming since its intel that it is not very tuneable.

Yeah, Intel isn't big on overclockers so you're probably right. Besides, with brands out there like Abit and DFI, who would want to go Intel.

I would take all the intel boards I could get my hands on if they were free.........
    PLEASE FOLD FOR TEAM32
    Heatware

Quote Originally Posted by Skeen
    I don't know if you can find one with the chrome trim but the case is just a Coolermaster Wavemaster. This is just the first place I looked, you might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...uctCode=141618
    yea it is a coolermaster wave or something like that
    ive seen them in all silver or all black but never with a dif. color trim, jw if anyone knew where i could find one

I would take all the intel boards I could get my hands on if they were free........

Oh I agree and with every thing else in this package the price of a different motherboard would be worth it.

My god that system is like a god compared to mine (866mhz, 384 ram, nvidia 4200. Its free I mean how could any one put down a free 6800?
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." -Bernard Mannes Baruch

Mobo: MSI Neo2-V
    CPU: 2.8a Prescott @ 3.2
    PSU: Blue Storm 500 Watt
    GPU: Geforce 6600GT
    HS: Zalman 7000
    Ram: Kingston HyperX 1024mb 3200

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2