• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot Blue Light Special Again!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AK50

Woot-Off Special Again!!

They do it every once in a while put a product up and if it sells out 5 mins after they put up another it goes until they decide to stop :) I just got here the usb fan is sold out so something is coming soon...

woot

before usb fan was the ab cruncher workout thingie

now it's a printer

i like the progress bar under the items! (full bar = full inventory)

Yea the progress bar is very cool. They haven't had anything good so far im hoping for something I can use :)

I'm on fall break so I could stay up as long as I want, but I have to get set up a wireless network tomorrow morning. I'm, still going to stick around for a few more hopefully.

Hey guys go buy some snowboards. . . :D

the bar almost end!
Go in there and wait:D

Edit: The Aspire Digital AD-1100 Plus 650 watt Home Theater sold out in 2 min, too fast

OMG the ugly wireless mice:D for $12.99 :(
The light gone! Got nothing from woot today, time go to bed! good nite all!

Last edited:
Aparently Woot is worried that all this staying up late at night is causing us to get fat. Because of this they are pushing the ab cruncher thing on us over and over. While they have our health at heart, I would rather skip the ab machine and go strait to the good stuff. I mean, they made me stay up later just to see that thing.

I wouldn't want to be the guy paying woot's hosting bill... each click/refresh is a fraction of a cent, but they add up with millions of clicks/refreshes per day! :D

Ab Tilt is almost gone, I think people are buying them just to see the next item. It shouldn't be long now.

edit: It is gone 1:18 EST

Back