• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

S.O.S. ====> My RAID 0 Bluescreened

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mayagrafix

I was playing BFV yesterday when the PC sudenly shutdown and rebooted with BSOD after the Windows logo saying: Windows has encountered a fatal error in hardware and therefore has stopped the boot process yada, yada, yada...

So after much troubleshooting I got the PC going again (by using a separate HDD for boot) by disconecting my RAID 0 array. When I put it back the Mobo beeps loudly at startup and the BSOD comes back up right after the Windows logo.

The onboard RAID setup utility says everithing is ok (both HDD's, the RAID 0 setup, drivers, etc) So how can I test if one of the HDD is kaput? can I hook them up separately and run diagnostics? I really dont want to loose the data!

UPDATE:

Thanks for all responces. I have fixed the problem as per new Post Reply in this forum.

Back