• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me try and prove the courts wrong

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
syberspy9 said:
ya the power level is high.
um any one know any more about prima cord i mean 1 rap and im shure it would blow the HD to crumms.

so what type of prima cord would you use? ( yaya i know that small stuff)

I would use 225 grain...its smaller in diameter than my thumb....

Why not open the drive up, key all the platters to hell and back, then buy a new HDD and give them the keyed one? :D Then they ask why the hell you did that and say you thought you could be the next E-DJ

HA HA (sarcastic) so funny.
NOT

man we allready heard all the opening of HD's and so on or the deskstar.
the fact is that i think we have it all figerd out

PRIMA CORD 225 GRAIN!
wrap ur HD in it and wie it to a battery 12V (also wired to the butten)
in its own little metal "blow up safe box"
then have one little hole for the usb to coonect to your pc (or im shure you could use a big ide cable if you want.

(i did like the pics though)

Ninety-9 SE-L said:
thinner, but I doubt they can be much longer.

sata cords can be longer as they only service one device (i think) but i know for a fact that the maximum length for a S-ATA cable is greater than the maximum length of a P-ATA

uhh WHAT could he have possibly downloaded? i mean i havent heard the RIAA grabbin ne one lately...what would the ISP report for?

Also, what about HI level formats of different filesystems? like NTFS, to Ext3, to HFS, and im talkin goofy progs in between that write the 1,s or 0s..

Also, if u had a way of opening it w.o poppin the seals...uhh.couldnt u just replace the big round things inside the drive? ud keep the same S/n both internally/externally ....now would the drive FUNCTION lol thats beyond me..i supposed if u had 2 identical drives and u did it right....duh what am i saying..swap the top cover, and the circuit board on the bottom....atleast i could do that w. the old 3 gig WD caviars lol

hmmm... looks like we got a little off topic.

btw: what do you mean a sata cable can't be short, the do them for SFF pcs and they don't haave room for long cables!

OK right now why would you do that??
to wreck them ??/ ok lets see you open your pc open the HD lapp the platters all beofre the cops run from your door to your pc with guns in your face.
=P dude its not going to happen ok so prima cord way is the best.

Back