• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

confused about my abit bx133 raid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

win717

Registered
ok I see alot people with the same motherboard talking about setting there fsb to 200 or 126...i have a 566 cel. flipchip i run the fsb at108 and the multiplier at 8.5 which comes out to 918,is there something i'm doing wrong?
thank you,Rich

I'd say that's a pretty decent overclock for that chip. Can't say you're doing anything wrong.

It's true some may have there FSB up that high on that board, but running a P3 chip on it allowing them such high bus speeds. It's also possible they have one of the 100MHz FSB Celerons running on there.

200MHz on the FSB is incredible for any board and chip and come maybe 1 in a million.

my celly 566 cBo is running @952. 112 fsb. it will do 117 fsb but anything higher it craps out on me. i think its a combination of problems at 124 fsb. ram/heat/stuff

i have a bx6 2 mb. on the chip i have an alpha pal 6035 heat sink and a sanyo denki fan (4500rpm).

I have 5 80 mm fan on my case too.

Back