• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wanted Old Nvidia Drivers (Ti4400) read inside to see why.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Capt Fiero

Where would I find old nvidia drivers for a Ti4400 card. Recently I have been having issues with it, and I think it is becuase the "newer" Nvidia drivers are not meant for such an old card.

Problems I am having.

Error when right clicking to open up a properties on something.

2nd moniter wont run in anything but 960*600 dpi, res, and when I install the latest nvidia drivers wont run anything but 640x480 at 4bit colour. The moniter however works perfectly on my other computer.

Other video card is an Fx5600 256mb DDR card. Kind of a crappy card, but it works for my server and has a decent TV out on it.

That was perfect. THank You. If this forum had a way to rate the members, you would get a big plus for that one.

I did some reading on that site, and came across a few things I had not tried.

Totally dumping the current drivers, un-installing everything nvidia software based from my machine, even going to device manager and un-installing the video card, rebooting. Then extracting all the files from the latests driver download. (12meg or something from nvidia) Then when windows wants to install new hardware point it to the folder you extraced all the nvidia stuff to.

Well it seemed to work, my card is back running 1280x1024 32bit on the primary and 1024x768 on the secondary at 32bit. I am almost scared to reboot, but we will see.

Thanks again for all your help.

The "Capt"

Back