• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Good sites for neons?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AlanSr

looking for some good sites to get some neon lights for my case.....

eBay, its expensive for somethings, but great for neons, i got 2 10 inch for 28.00, less than for 1 15 inch on other websights.

Check out your local auto store. I'd be willing to bet they have neons for close to the same price as anything your going to find on the net. Save your self the wait and the shiping charges and just get them at the store. The local Auto Zone here in NY has neons for the same prices that you will find them on ebay LESS the shiping and no waiting for the mail man. Check the auto stores. It's worth a try.

They have several different colors of 10" Neon lights at Kragen (AKA AutoZone, AKA Chief Auto) for $24.99.

I saw only 3 colors (Purple, Blue, and Blacklight) at my local store, but I'm sure other stores have more colors.

Bah, websites are way too expensive to buy crap from. Go down to Kragen, AutoZone, Pep Boys, Cheif Autoparts, or any good auto store, and you can find Neon lights. All you have to do is splice the power corts into a Molex Connector, and put a switch on the + wire. Simple, effective, and cheap, just like I like'z it.

(BTW, you can find other good computer mod stuff at auto stores. Window molding, for window mods, paints of all colors and types, high endurance primers, grills, some stores even have acrylic sheets, used for car windows, that can be trimmed to make a case window mod.)

Back