Must have software

I'm just wondering, what software do you people for example have onna disc ready to go when you freshly install windows. Examples being like winamp winrar firefox photoshop ect. What programs are programs you must have and install after you reformat

i have a disc with all the programs i will install like drivers(video, mobo, mouse, keyboard, ect...), benchmarks, browsers(mozilla, firefox, opera, avant), p2p(dc++, azureus, emule), chat(mirc, trillian), theres alot more on it. i burn a new copy before i format to the newest version of the programs.
    Dell 2405FPW | Dell 2001FP
    Xeon X3210 @ 2.8GHz | Watercooled
    Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi | 3x1GB Crucial Ballistix PC2-6400
    eVGA Geforce 8800GT
    Seagate 320GB | Seagate 500GB | Seagate 750GB | 3x WD 400GB
    X-fi Platinum
    NEC 3540A | NEC 3550A

Nice, i need to add the benchamrks onto mine, im just trying to get a feel of what people have on these format discs, as im in the process of getting one together

I normally do a backup for all the stuff in my documents, its where I keep most of my stuff.
    programs wise - dvd burning software, (nero 6), Adobe CS (which is 5 disks), AIM, firefox, Office 2003, benchmark stuff, camera software, all the drivers and whatnot. its normally 1-2 dvd disks, depending how often I fresh install.
    HP dv8300us Media Center Lappy

trillian, Nav corp 9, office 2k3, xfire, fahlogstats, daemontools, winamp5, nimo codec pack, photoshop, firefox, gfi languard, winscp3, putty, and flash fxp
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Disabled
    I just redownload it all, because it forces me to get the new versions of stuff.

I have two HDD so I pretty much back up all my crap. Before I got the second one though I maily just did the basics. Firewall(ZA, now PANDA, AntiVirus, AVG , Also Panda now.) Some Final Fnatsay Music of course and thats about it all the others I just redownload.
    "Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why." -Bernard Mannes Baruch

Mobo: MSI Neo2-V
    CPU: 2.8a Prescott @ 3.2
    PSU: Blue Storm 500 Watt
    GPU: Geforce 6600GT
    HS: Zalman 7000
    Ram: Kingston HyperX 1024mb 3200