• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Updated, window mod pic here.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes i know it suck, and the bad pic makes it worse, but anyway, I only had 2 hours left b4 a LAN party to get it done, I'll be redoing it with glass, or moving onto my new case.

side.jpg

If you could just get some trim or something totidy up the edges it'd look great - I love the orange rounded cables inside, I think it definitely deserves a window.

I also like the logos you have to the right of the window. How did you do those - are they just painted on? (they look raised)

Rob Cork said:
I also like the logos you have to the right of the window. How did you do those - are they just painted on? (they look raised)

Stickers exact same way like car stickers. We have a plotter at home. Those have been done in chrome colour. The other side of case has a dark gray cut of Sakura from Card Captor Sakura.

Case as red neon (its above the window, not on case floor) but had no power when that picture was taken (Earth leakage at teh LAN).

Back