• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What do you think of this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've only had one Soyo mobo before and I've never had an ATI chipset. It's got to be better than SIS or VIA. I don't know if that mobo has O/C features, but most Soyo mobos do have some O/C settings. Regardless, you can't beat that price.

The onboard video should be about the same as the any other ATI 9100 vid card. Do a little research on how that does. If you are a hardcore gamer, you probably won't be happy, but it should work ok for everything but the lastest 3D games (just update the drivers to the lastest). It does have an AGP slot, so you can always disable onboard graphics and slap a nice vid card into it.

Rig in my sig is my gaming rig and don't plan on switching at all.I picked this only because of the price which I will use to put together a cheap box to resell.

Back