• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I-pod or video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kitler

Im trying to decide if i should get a 20gb I-pod or a bran new video card(prbly high end). I cant decide and b-day is coming up... so im leaving it up to you guyz

yeah, which one would get more use? do you play video games more, or do you listen to music more?

its not that hard, unless you dont really want/need either one too badly.

just remeber, you will be cooler if you have an ipod ;)

Last edited:
Get a videocard so you can finally enjoy DX9 games. There are much cheaper ways to have a nice music player, other than an ipod. I'd take a new vcard anyday over an ipod.

You'll get more use out of the ipod. Can you take your gfx card with you everywere you go? Can you run it through your car speakers? Can it be used as a portable hard drive? Will it be obsolete in a couple of years? The answer to all but the last question is NO! Have the rents get you the $300 Ipod and save your spare change for a sub $100 Ati 9600 vid card and have the best of both worlds. I have an ipod and I love it, but it does have a tendancy to chaffe me sometimes.

Back