Can you buy this in stores?

can you buy this in stores or do you have to buy it off of this site? has anyone seen it on other sites? thanx

http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?products_id=5438

i'v never seen anything like that at a store, most likely you'll have to get it off the net
    Antec 300 Intel Q6600 @ 3.7 - X48-DS4 - 4gb ddr2 - 500w Earthwatt's - 52" Sharp Aquos LC-52D64U
    1x 640GB WD - 2x 1TB Greenpower - 2x 400GB Seagate - ATI 4830 512mb @ 680/975
    3DMark Vanage 7402 3DMark05 20,447 3DMark06 13,693

Emachines amd x2 5000+ @ 2.9ghz w/foxconn bios - 2gb ddr2
    stock POS 300w - 400gb Seagate - diNovo + VX Revolution

MacBook Air - 1.6ghz c2d - 2gb ddr2 - 80gb

heatware

Most likely are going to have to buy it online, doubt there is much of a demand for it so stores will not carry them

That thing was just released in the today I think... or perhaps sometime in the past week. Created alot of commotion in the gaming forums.

I don't think anyone else has released a similar product, so you may have to end up ordering from lik-sang. Usually the stuff on that site can only be found there.

Thats an awsome product, I was playing Halo2 at my friends house and complaining how hard it is to aim with that stupid controller. Now maybe I can have my mouse and keyboard back .
    "Because of you my lady named fame, people spot me like nerves spot pain."

Heatware:

You can probably find that on fleabay, although i'm sure shipping would be almost as bad as lik-sang's. You also MIGHT find it at a computer show. Sounds odd i know, but every computer show i've gone to there are at least 2 dealers selling hard to find console items