• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mouseman+ Replacement

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ghastman

Registered
I use and love my Logitech Mouseman and Wingman mice. These are getting fairly old and am thinking of replacing them. I check regularly at Best Buy to find a mouse that feels good. The problem is that all new mice feel extremely narrow, and causes my hand to cramp very quickly.

What to the ex-Mouseman users of the world use now? What is the widest 3 button mouse out there? Or should I just go on an EBay binge and stock up, like I did with Model M keyboards?

Thanks for any insight.
Ghast

i'm using a mouseman optical so i feel ya

i'm gonna upgrade someday to a logitech mx510 when i can get a a new blue one for less than 30 (counting shipping)... i've decided to go corded again - over the weight of batteries mostly... plus their cheaper w/ tails

i'm keeping my eyes open to the mx700/1000 though for a good deal

you're doing the smart thing by trying to hold em in your hand - but if you really don't like anything out there (though i can assure you you'll get used to most things like this over time - its like trying a new frame style for your glasses or something), and don't think you'll like it later after buying it... then why not stick with what you've got ?

if you want to upgrade coz it LOOKS like you've been using it the last ten years, consider dissasembling/cleaning/giving it a paint job ;)

Score!!! I just found a closet here at work with 15 brand new Compaq Mousemen mice, still wrapped and taped from the factory. The boss will let me have 'em if I replace with something!! I should be good now till I die.

Back